If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Welcome To "Friends" Forum
If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic
.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends Radio

3 posters

Go down

Friends Radio Empty Friends Radio

Post by OldStyle Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 am

hello there,
well, apparently i have a lot free time, cause i just came with a new crazy idea. i made a radio for our guild.

well, unfortunately this radio will be on only when i have my PC opened. but that should be ok enough cause i have it open almost always.

ok, how can u access it? for those that are using Winamp, u just go down to "add url" and this is the address: http://kalfriends.no-ip.org:8000/listen.pls

ok, now...I will need some help...need to know what would u guys wanna have in our playlist. so, just let me know what songs u like and i`ll add them to the playlist.

also very important, need to know if anyone is fancy with this new idea, if yes, pls let me know what would u like to listen, if not...just say it. I wanna know if it`s worth keeping it up or not. if not, i`ll just close it and that`s it...another bad idea i guess^^

let`s be the most modern guild on KalOnline, huh?
cheers
OS
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

https://kalfriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Friends Radio Empty Re: Friends Radio

Post by joete Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 am

I kracked up when u read this, but i think it mite work Smile..... I hope my slow krappy laptop can handle running so much thou Winamp, Teamspeak and Kal... Getting more ram soon thou Smile I will post a song list latta

Wink

joete

Back to top Go down

Post by NindI Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:08 am

Well... I think it's a good idea, I cannot however, get online with it just yet... dunno why, in the end it will probably have something to do with my shitty internet connection, or my shitty computer, or my shitty luck, or the shitty food I have in the house (I doubt the later one... but you never know) Anyways, I think it would be nice having something new to listen too... Kal BG music is kinda getting old =]
NindI
NindI

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 am

well Nindi, because i made the server, but as i said it`s working only if i have my pc opened. but i didn`t start it yet, not till i know if anyone is gonna listen, and not till i know what do u guys wanna listen...
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

https://kalfriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down