If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Welcome To "Friends" Forum
If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic
.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Path

2 posters

Go down

Growing Path Empty Growing Path

Post by OldStyle Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 am

hi there friends,
i assume most of u have noticed the fact that we`re doing our best to make this guild a team...doing our best to keep u guys together, get along well, trying to entertain u a bit with this forum, trying to make u join TS and chat more, trying to communicate and i`m trying to make u play this game in our guild with pleasure.

i`m always trying to come with new ideas, new stuff to make u guys feel that someone is really doing something for u, that someone is paying u attention and does his best to make u feel good where u are. well...if not everyone is reading the forum, and they r not always up to date with it...can`t do much about it...i`m doing something for u guys, in sign of respect to my work i`m doing over here i think it would be nice of u to at least read all and try give some reply. ur opinions are important to me.

but anyways (i`m sure by now Deadalous has his jaw in his palm and is half awake and about to snore, thinking..."ouh boy...another bestseller") this is what i have in my mind...plans with guild:

1) When Deadalous is back on track we`ll start expelling inactive people. People that are inactive for about 1 month now already. Trying to clean the guild and see who are the real people we can go forward with
2) Waiting for most of u guys to get to lvl 50 (again i advise u all to decide on one char and stick with it. it`s really a waste of time to start several chars. if each one of u keeps starting new chars, we`ll never grow...we`ll always have a guild made from lvl 30+ people for ever...that is not a progress)
3) Trying to help Soena get buffs fast...also trying to make FriendsCJB a new real CJB. A Buffer will be extremely useful for all of us.
4) Waiting for everyone to come back from vacation and be more active, waiting for u all to get to lvl 50...and as soon as we have more ppl at lvl 50 we can make a full guild pt in d5. With buffer and healer in pt i believe we will manage and exp will be great. Besides d5 i want us to make guild parties in different areas to get drops (d3, d2, Tomb Keeper area)
5) After a while i don`t think we will have more than 20-25 real active people and part of our team. At least this is my opinion from what i`ve seen now...let`s hope i`m wrong. Anyways, i`d be glad to see we have a solid team. After we have that...we`ll work on recruiting more people BUT...i will never recruit random people. I don`t care about lvl, i care about people to be nice, be a potential friend to us. I`m expecting some small guilds will break up soon. Or they will start being very inactive and dead...for example TheBrotherhood. I still have some friends over there, good players, so...if they ever break apart i believe we can get some more good people in. Just have patience.
6) About allies...we`ll just stick with this one atm...we get to see more people, make some other friends maybe over there (again if one of them breaks apart we will have a better chance to attract people in our guild). I`m staying in this ally cause it might help u guys...for me it doesn`t mean a lot. In my opinion a good ally leader talks with other leaders and talks about diplomacy, long term relationship, plans of growing guilds, plans of playing in war, plans of joining battlefield and play together. I didn`t see anything like that. So i`m not very happy with it. In order to get a better ally, we have to prove to other people that we are a good team, we play together, we play fair, we don`t cheat, we are nice and we have a good potential and could be a good guild for a long term relationship in a good ally.

Well, that`s about it atm. Stick together guys. Be active in guild and forum pls.
OldStyle <3 Friends
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

https://kalfriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Growing Path Empty Re: Growing Path

Post by NindI Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 am

Personally, though not good as far as things to do in Kal goes, I think having a 20-25 people active guild is nice, a very tight knit community where everyone knows one another.
However, there will be that time we will need more players. I'm definitely for the kicking of inactives when deadalous is good to go.
Sure we all have real lives to lead, but being inactive 1month+ with out so much as a reason why, well they can't blame you guys for kicking them.

As far as allies go, other than random item selling or price checks, there is not a whole lot of talk on those ally chats, so I don't know what good they are doing for most if any of us.

About level 50, I know the main core of us (The active people) are trying to get up there, sure at times it may be slow, but we are trying =]

Lastly, I'll end with Old, you are very respected, no amount of post on this forum could tell you. I respect you enough to say I love you (In a non gay way of course =p) We all know how many hours you have put into this guild, making sure things remain sane, happy, and fun all at the same time =]
NindI
NindI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 am

I LOVE FRIENDS!

WOOOOOO

im so exited to this guild grow and i cant wait till we get lotta of you guys to 50+ , i love this guild so much because it reminds me of how guild used to be back in the day.

Nowdays all you see is Powerhungry guilds full of assholes and greedy ppl. The reason why me and my friends left Hannin, which full of these guilds.

I love how in Friends is all about having a good time, ive hadd such a blast with you guys in the short time ive been here and i can already tell this is the kinda guild ive looking for since going inactive from kal the first time Manny years ago. and im glad ive found the place where kal will me more enjoyable for me.

As soon as i get my Knight to 50 , i will help anyone who wants help with my mage who is 40 (Uro) from 40-50 , il lalso help power lvl our healer ^^ , splashy lvling ftw <3

OLD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

A successful guild always has a good leader.
and my friend i tell you this will be a Successful guild just because of you ^^

but a guild is not jsut a leader , we need everyone to be a leader!
so GOGOGOGOGOGO <3

Friends for Life!!!!
(not Manny of those around so enjoy =P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down