If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Welcome To "Friends" Forum
If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic
.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Closing

+3
joete
Deadalous
OldStyle
7 posters

Go down

Guild Closing Empty Guild Closing

Post by OldStyle Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 pm

hi
Reasons:
1. For the first time since we know each other I didn`t agree with what Soeldi do. He kicked Pasaroiu in my opinion for no reason. He was just having a convo, Soeldi got it personal and kicked him out without even knowing the guy well, without asking me anything.
I happen to think Pasaroiu is one of the nicest persons i`ve met in kal.
2. Ever since we started this guild and decided to recruit more people...did our best to help people. we recruited from lvl 1...and helped them all. As most of u know, we were never arrogant to any of the low lvlers (at least I don`t think so) and always treat them right and tried to help and explain everything as we knew. But this can`t go on and on and on forever.
Most of u got used to being helped while u just sit and play without moving a finger, without even reading some useful info about this game u`r playing every day.
3. Did my best to help some ppl to get to lvl 50 faster....the ones that were closer and were more active. Did my best to recruit some good friends of mine. Got Keenazza lvl 61 Vaga from Revelation...got UnableOne lvl 56 Vaga, got 1ofthe89ers, got MagicalArrow...all high lvls...all this to help u all. And today, I said 20 ppl can come to pvp and I got no answer...few bothered to even read and see what`s all about this pvp thing...

So is it worth it? well...not anymore. I find it a bit disrespectful for all my work

Lots to say but don`t wanna bore u. If anyone needs me, i`ll be checkin this forum once in a while or
yahoo: o1dschool@yahoo.com
msn: o1darcher@hotmail.com
on TS and in game

OS

PS: sry Keenazza, 89er, Mai and all others that actually gave a shit about this guild.
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

https://kalfriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Guild Closing Empty Re: Guild Closing

Post by Deadalous Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Well done old, yeah I took it personal cause it was the personal way he did talked with me.

But that shouldnt be a reason to close a guild =(.
And yes maybe after I should have left him and gave a shit about him.
Now its over see ya in some years maybe cause now I really quit here makes no sense to play on if not even the only good thing on bango is left now.

Good luck to everyone and sorry I was the 1 that pressed the button in the end.

Regards Soel

Deadalous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 pm

it`s not ur fault mate. I still consider u my friend even if I didn`t agree with what u did. read the other reasons also. kinna got fed up with it...
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadalous Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:51 pm

I did read but I think its like I was the 1 pressing the button.
The others things we could have handled together, I know I wasnt lot of help last months but you know why. Blocked, my son on the way, no sleep, no time, lots of work. And now I feel bad that I get so serious sometimes when someone is gonna get personal to me.

Btw what our ts ip again????

Deadalous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:59 pm

I know very well u had real life stuff to do, never blamed u, ffs ofc life is more important than this game...unfortunately yeah I have to say u were 2 serious about that convo with Pasaroiu...and i`m sry u didn`t meat him like I did. but in reality ur "argue" with him started from my reasons n 2 and 3...cause I talked with him, he knew about it and wanted to help me out...giving ppl an impulse to be more social...but nvm now

z26.eu:7500
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadalous Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Whats your plans now? You gonna join any guild? quit? do smth else?
Cant connect to teamspeak atm got banned now cause forgot about pw again. If you want we can chat via skype or I try ts again laters.

Greets Soel

Deadalous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm

not quitting till i`ll get blocked or hacked.
i`ll probably join Revelation if they want me.

we have no pw on TS...i`ll try getting on skype now
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joete Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Sori OldStyle but this is sum bullshit!!! Why u just not kick the cause out of the guild?..... I wanted to be Friends forever!!!!!!!!! not happy at all Sad.... im really pissed off this ended this way... but... Gudluck all, and keep in contact.

joete

Back to top Go down

Post by runnro7o Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:25 am

mhm.. so u condider me as no friend o.O. well bb

runnro7o

Back to top Go down

Post by distrat Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 pm

i'm sorry that your closing, i just got to lvl 50. Anyway i licked plaing with you, ill play saltuary on kal, ill try someothers online games. have fun playing !!!

distrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystikall Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I thought this game was just for fun, some guys are taking it seriusly then i thought. I got a real life you know... You should kicked the inactives like me, i told u the reason why i was inactive for a long time. Sad to see how things turned out, always had a good laugh with u guys.. Well hope to speak to u in the game ,, Farewell and ty for a great time in friends..

Greetz Mystik
Mystikall
Mystikall

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 pm

All who want a good guild. Write back in this topic.
Some of us have already joined Revelation, there r not many spots left but I will try and squeeze as many friends I can. For those who will not have a spot in Revelation, I can help u join TBH. Just let me know.

OS
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by distrat Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:25 pm

sal! i aleady sendet you an FL ingame that ill like it, so let me know wich one to contact. O serata buna Smile

distrat

Back to top Go down

Post by joete Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:14 am

Plz Old try and get me into Revalations plz plz plz Very Happy

joete

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:11 am

I am Joete, it`s all set, u just have to be online lol.
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NindI Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am

Thats gay friends went down hill like this. But as we all knew, it was only a matter of time. Gotta agree with number two, Kal isn't a very hard game to grasp, the added help I recieved from the higher ups was great, but I made my own way most of the time. Though (with the exclusion of reason one seeing as I have no right to speak on it) These reasons are all valid reasons why this guild was doomed, it is still sad to see it go, the whole idea behind 'Friends' was an amazing one, sorry it didn't work.

And as for me, I had been inactive for god knows how long, and Old, like i told you, it was a long story. Well on here, i'll make it short.

I was using i think three or four extention/multi outlet cords with my computer/ps3 set up (I had a lot of shit i needed connected =]) Anyways, thats one hell of a bad idea, in the end, it ended up catching on fire. HAHAHA, i lost everything, my computer, my tv, my fucking PS3 all of it, oh man i can't even bein to tell you how depressing it was, anyways, I just got my new computer (still a piece of shit go figure) and the first thing I did was DL Kal and hopped back online =]
NindI
NindI

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 pm

i`m glad ur back mate. sry about what happened to ur stuff. about the guild and the real friends...those who were real friends r still in touch, and we`ll continue our friendship and we`ll keep playing together and that`s what matters.
there r lot of ppl I helped with lvl ups and stuff...that didn`t even say "hello" since I closed guild. can`t consider those friends, and can`t really feel sry I closed the guild. either way, wish them all good luck, and hope they r happy with the new guilds. let`s hope they won`t quit the game because they r treated like dirt or getting no help what so ever in other guilds.
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down