If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Welcome To "Friends" Forum
If you don`t register u can only access "Apply for Guild"
Please Register If U Wanna Read/Write Any Other Topic
.:: KalOnline Friends ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest Guide: From 50 to 65

2 posters

Go down

Quest Guide: From 50 to 65 Empty Quest Guide: From 50 to 65

Post by OldStyle Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 am

hi all,
the following guide is taken from www.kalhq.com , authors: Kriszeke

Task quest 50, Level req 50

Location :Talk to Deaf Man, south end of bridge north of Narouth. (the first little bridge going from Narouth to the Mines).
Get broom of Doggebi of Masked Panther and 5 Big Hand Inhabitant bloods and return them to him.
Reward: 1,025,563 experience, 1 Contribution Point

Task quest 51, Lvl req 51

Location : Talk to One-armed Man (east over Narouth bridge, follow path, he's at a white rock with poles extending from it).
Find broom of Giant Doggebi and 5 Big Hand Inhabitant bloods and return to him.
Reward: 1,232,024 experience, 1 Contribution Point

Task quest 52, Lvl req 52

Location : Talk to Manager (south end of bridge that is south of Mines).
Find Stone of Guardian Doggebi and 5 Demon Water Dragon bloods and return to him.
Reward : 1.479.838.9 experience, 1 Contribution Point

Task quest 52, Level req 53

Location: Giant Pub, Temp Fort 1. Talk to Gang-Man(Tomb Manager) at Giant Pub, then go to Ja-Sang at Temp Fort and return to talk to Gang-Man again. (I did this before I could get the quest to walk and I got a mulitple options when I talk to Gang-Man he 1st time, I dont know what it is but this is the way I did it, some pople would skip talking to Gang-Man 1st and jump straight to Ja-Sang, either way its not gonna kill you)
2. Find Item: 5 or 10 Skulls, drop from Skeletons, either those Brown or Blue ones, best area to hunt them would be once you go into the area where you see the skeletons, turn left until you hit a corner, that place is crowded enough for your hunt. Would be best if you do this quest in a group. Return them to Gang-Man or Ja-Sang, I could remember this 1 clearly. Note*, In Jessie's quest it did not state how much to hunt, and I couldnt remember clearly as well, so after you hunt 1 piece, go back and check with Gang-Man.
Reward: 1,777,279,5 , 1 Contribution Point

Task quest 53, Level req 54

1. Talk to Gang-Man(Tomb Manager)
2. Find Item: 5 or 10 Bones(Ribs) , continue Hunting Skeletons as usual, but I hunted them in an area before the intersection where you meet up with Maidens and Keepers.
Reward: 2,134,273, 1 Contribution Point

Task quest 54, Level req 55

1. Talk to Gang-Man(Tomb Manager)
2. Find 5 Books from Judicator, go to the area straight up from the intersection towards the end of Maidens/Judicator area, there you will find 2 sets of spawn, Judicator and Maidens. about 4-5 each, so its pretty easy to start your quest there
Reward: 2.562.731.7, 1 Contribution point.

Task quest 55, Level req 56

1.Talk to Gang-Man (Tomb Manager)
2. Find 5 Harps from Maidens, if you can find the area of the previous quest, it would be easy to do this one.
Reward: 3.076.950.1, 1 Contribution Point.

Task quest 56, Level Req 57

1. Talk to Gang-Man (Tomb Manager)
2. Find 5 Swords from Tomb Keepers [Swords w/o Shields]. Once you are outside the tomb keepers area, not the one that leads to the cave, keep to the left side of the wall and eventually when you hit meet up with the 1st few tomb keepers, that will be the place where to camp and start hunting. Sorry i couldnt make it more clearer, I hope can put up with some screenshots or something so as to guide your quest easier.
Reward: 3.694.082, 1 Contribution Point.

Task quest 57, Lvl Req 58

1. Talk to Gang-Man (Tomb Keeper)
2. Collect 5 shields of Tomb keeper with shield. You can find these near the tomb entrence(also the d2 etrence) and towards the tree's in the tomb.
Reward : 4.434.711.8, 1 Contribution Point.

Task quest 58, Lvl Req 59

2. Collect 5 sticks of tomb keeper with stick. You will find these near the tomb entrence (also the d2 etrence).
Reward : 5.323.540.7, 1 Contribution Point.

Task quest 59, Lvl Req 60

2. Collect 5 Tomb Keeper Hammers, from Tomb keeper with Ball. You will find these near the entrence of Dungeon 2.
Reward : 6.390.210.4, 1 Contribution Point.

Task quest 60, Lvl Req 61

The Dead People Around The Tomb(4)
The Tomb manager must seal the Deads and asked you to eliminate the Maid of Honor of the Royal Tomb.
It's the tradition that when the King died, he's buried with the maid alive because people believe that the maids can support the king in the other world. The maids' spirits are in the lutes.
Eliminate them and collect 5 lutes to Gang-Man.
Reward:

Task quest 61, Lvl Req 62

The Dead People Around The Tomb(5)
The Tomb manager must seal the Deads and asked you to eliminate The Royal Tomb Keeper with Sword.
It's the tradition that when the King died, he's buried with the Tomb Keepers alive because it represents that the king has the power. The spirits of the keepers are in their swords.
Collect 5 of their swords to Gang-Man.
Reward :

Task quest 62, Lvl Req 63

The Dead People Around The Tomb(6)
The Tomb manager must seal the Deads and asked you to eliminate The Royal Tomb Keeper with Shield.
It's the tradition that when the King died, he's buried with the Tomb Keepers alive because it represents that the king has the power. The spirits of the keepers are in their shields.
Collect 5 of their shields to Gang-Man.
Reward :

Task quest 63, Lvl Req 64

The Dead People Around The Tomb(7)
The Tomb manager must seal the Deads and asked you to eliminate The Royal Tomb Keeper with Spear.
It's the tradition that when the King died, he's buried with the Tomb Keepers alive because it represents that the king has the power. The spirits of the keepers are in their spears.
Collect 5 of their spears to Gang-Man.
Reward :

Task quest 64, Lvl Req 65

The Dead People Around The Tomb(Cool
The Tomb manager must seal the Deads and asked you to eliminate The Royal Tomb Keeper with Iron Hammer.
It's the tradition that when the King died, he's buried with the Tomb Keepers alive because it represents that the king has the power. The spirits of the keepers are in their iron hammers.
Collect 5 of their iron hammers to Gang-Man.
Reward :
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

https://kalfriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Quest Guide: From 50 to 65 Empty Re: Quest Guide: From 50 to 65

Post by Macika Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 am

so from 60-65 its same quests as earlier from 56-60?? o.O
Macika
Macika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldStyle Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:24 am

lol, didn`t notice, i didn`t read it LOL...but i can`t know anyways cause i`m not 60+ yet Razz
OldStyle
OldStyle
Admin

https://kalfriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Macika Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 am

i think quests are only till lvl 60 at least it was like that on p servers
Macika
Macika
Admin

Back to top Go down